AND YOU WILL FEEL THE GRACES OF GOD
FLOWING UNTO YOU.
Were you there when they crucified my Lord?
And when we judge others we crucify them based on what and how we perceived them to be not about what are their in their hearts. We don't care about how others feel as we only care for ourselves and what we feel. What happened to the love, the compassion, the understanding, the forgiveness, the caring? We all become uncharitable. We could see the garbage being thrown at us but we are not looking on what we throw back at them. We are very quick in judging, we are very quick in accusing, we are very fast in speaking invective words like arrows piercing their hearts. What have happened to the words of wisdom? To Caring and loving?
- When you hurl invictiveness you nail Jesus.
- When you insult others you nail Jesus.
- When you mock someone you nail Jesus.
- When you are full of ego and vanity you nail Jesus.
- When you glorify yourself, you nail Jesus.
- When you lie to others you nail Jesus.
- When you destroy someone's dignity thru gossips you nail Jesus.
- When you witness falsely against someone you nail Jesus.
- When you refuse to share with the needy when you can you nail Jesus.
- When you refuse to help someone in distress when you can you nail Jesus.
- When you covet your neighbor's wife you nail Jesus.
- When you you commit bigamy or adultery you nail him,
- You can offend God in many ways by your words and actions, and you nail Jesus.
- Whenever you commit sin in thoughts and in actions, you nail Jesus.
|Where you there when they crucify my Lord?|
Pope Benedict – Jews Innocent!
In Pope Benedict’s book Jesus of Nazareth he says :
Now we must ask – Who exactly were Jesus’ accusers ? ( adding that the gospel of St John’s simply says it was the Jews .)
But John’s use of this expression does not in any way indicate, as the modern reader might suppose , the people of Israel in general, even less is it racist in character .
After all, John himself was ethnically a Jew, as were Jesus and all his followers . The entire early Christian community was made up of Jews .
He then puts the blame at the Temple authorities .
"Love thy neighbor as I have loved you".